Your privacy is important to me. In this privacy statement I explain what personal data I collect from my users and how I use it. I encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. Those over the age of thirteen may register at https://www.crearmipaginaweb.es as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic or privacy situation of the other family members, without their consent.
If you are under thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
On this website the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- I never share my users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
createmipaginaweb.es has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD development regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI)
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Responsible Identity: Moises Arroyo Cabello
- Trade name: es
- NIF / CIF: 03866577R
- Address: c / toledo. 45940 valmojado (valmojado)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Design and programming of web pages
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of web users and subscribers.
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you of in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How have I obtained your data?
The personal data that I try to create mypage.com comes from:
- Contact Form
- Newsletter Subscription Form
- Feedback form
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not I am creating personal data that concerns me in mypage.com.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of your treatment
- Oppose treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Moises Arroyo Cabello will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
At createmypage.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Telephone and comment, to respond to the requirements of the users of https://www.crearmipaginaweb.es. For example, I can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
- I inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailerlite (supplier of Moises Arroyo Cabello) outside the EU in the US. Mailerlite is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- I inform you that the data you provide me will be located on the Interdominios servers (Moises Arroyo Cabello provider) outside the EU in Others. Interdominios is located in the EU, a country whose protection level is adequate according to the EU Commission.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. createmypage.com can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.crearmipaginaweb.es, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of Moises Arroyo Cabello. It will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of createmypage.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will I use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Moises Arroyo Cabello (createmipaginaweb.es) with address at c / toledo. 45940 valmojado (Toledo), will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
createmypage.com, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
How long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.crearmipaginaweb.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: Cloud Builders, S.A., domiciled in the EU. More information at: https://www.interdominios.com (Cloud Builders, S.A.). Cloud Builders, S.A. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Moises Arroyo Cabello.
Advice / Management: DEFENSOR LEGIS, S.L., with address at Calle Empedrada, 4. DEFENSOR LEGIS, S.L. treats the data in order to carry out its advisory / management services to Moises Arroyo Cabello.
Web platform: Moises Arroyo Cabello, domiciled in the EU. More information at: https://www.crearmipaginaweb.es (Moises Arroyo Cabello). Moises Arroyo Cabello processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services to Moises Arroyo Cabello.
Email marketing: Mailerlite processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Moises Arroyo Cabello.